It’s not easy in your 20’s. You are just trying to figure out you, let alone know what to do, and not to do with your money. Take a listen to this episode that will teach you the 7 smart money moves that you should be making in your 20’s.
1. Know your Credit Score
2. Make sure your credit cards are giving you something back – rewards, points or discounts
3. Investing should be your last stop on the financial highway. If you have the bug, do your research, and check out companies like Sprinklebit where you can set up a mock portfolio
4. Student loan refinancing can be helpful, but know your fees and calculate how much additional interest you will end up paying
5. High yield savings account is a must…you want all that good interest accumulation
6. If your company offers a 401(k), sign up and start investing at least 10% of your income RIGHT NOW. Retirement is expensive
7. Check for undiscovered discounts with your college alumni association or credit union. They can save you money on trips, car insurance and all sorts of goodies to help supercharge your savings
Want more information? Check out my article for lots of great tips.