I bet you didn’t know that budgeting actually makes you sexier. It’s true, I swear by it. Country to popular belief, budgeting doesn’t have to be a terrible horrible word. When you master budgeting and have it down pat, you can create a new budget almost blindfolded and in no time flat.
You see, everyone wants you to believe that you can’t figure out budgeting and that it’s going to tell you all the stuff you can’t do. Yah, don’t listen to those people. Budgeting is there to show all the stuff you CAN do. All the goals you CAN accomplish. All the positive financial steps you CAN make.
How does this make you sexier you ask? Take a listen to the podcast and find out those dirty details. Here’s a rundown though of all the reasons why budgeting makes you sexier (in case you need a checklist.)
- you are in control of your spending
- you are aiming towards goals
- you look freakin’ smart
- you are able to afford to travel no matter how much money you make
- you are more confident which always makes someone sexier
- you know how to be spontaneous and where you need to be cautious
- you aren’t in debt, hello
- knowing your numbers = successful budget = financial success = the budget glow
- you know how to recover when your budget breaks
- you reward yourself for budget success which makes you happier
Don’t forget to sign up for our Free E-Course, How to Build Yourself a Better Budget at http://www.millennialmoney.com/betterbudget.