It’s ok to splurge on your honeymoon. It’s the first time you will be together as husband and wife, and it’s quite magical…or at least it should be.
By utilizing a few strategies, you can afford the honeymoon of your dreams.
1. Get a goal and dare to be different. Don’t just go where everyone else is.
2. Create a savings account and a budget for your trip.
3. Back into how much money you might get from guests for your honeymoon – average gift amount is $25 per guest.
4. Forgo bday gifts, and ask friends and family to contribute to your honeymoon fund.
5. Use any excess money to fund your 1st anniversary trip. Now that’s smart millennial money.
Follow us on Instagram at millennial_money, and Twitter at shannahgame.