On this podcast I answer 4 burning questions about relationships & money. It’s never easy, whether it’s friends or in a relationship. No one likes to talk about money or deal with money, which can be understandable. However, with most things in life, if you start making some small steps, they can lead to big changes. Don’t let any relationship be ruined because of money, life is too short for that! Here’s what I’m covering in this podcast:
- I’ve been with my girlfriend for a long time now but am waiting until we have all our finances in order to get married. Is this a smart decision?
- In your opinion is it never a good idea to combine bank accounts when you’re dating?When we get married, do we have to go on each other’s health insurance?
- What are your thoughts about lending friends money?
- I’m getting married in a month and we’ve been talking about life insurance, but since we are in our 20’s we aren’t sure whether we should spend the money on it. We are offered some coverage at work, but not much. What can you tell us?
- Plus a bonus questions about health insurance!
Be sure to subscribe so you can get all our recent podcasts, and don’t forget to leave us a review!